The Legal Sustainability Alliance in partnership with the Bristol Law Society invites you to join them for a half day interactive workshop on the UN Sustainable Development Goals Global to explore how the Global Goals can help deliver your firm’s sustainability programmes and ambitions.
Wednesday 12th June
Hosted by Simmons & Simmons
Aurora, Finzels Reach
Topics to be covered in each workshop include:
- What are the SDGs?
- How do the SDGs connect – where are the synergies?
- Understanding the relevance of the targets associated within the 17 SDGs
- Mapping existing CSR/ESG programmes, projects and activities against SDGs in your firm
- Developing engagement around the SDGs within the firm and with appropriate stakeholders/partner organisations
- Developing an SDG-focused action plan including setting targets and KPIs
- How can the LSA most effectively encourage and report progress in supporting the SDGs (e.g. should we identify a specific overall contribution the legal profession can collectively make against one or a few SDGs and report on that)?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org