- Can you assist a UWE student this summer – the UWE/ BLS Placement scheme is back!
- Helping the legal sector build resilience to cyber threats – WMR Report on recent event
- Legal project management (LPM) –how can it deliver real value? Workshop on 13th May with Nine Feet Tall
- LAWCARE AND ACADEMICS LAUNCH ‘FIT FOR LAW’ TO COMBAT STRESS IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION
- Inaugural In-house lawyers conference – 12 March kindly hosted at UWE
- Bristol Bus Boycott 1963 – funding request for film which led to racial discrimination legislation
- VWV News!
- IT Help please! Are you upgrading equipment?
- Wessex Searches introduces Lawyer Checker’s Account and Entity Screen – Special Introductory December offer!
- Annual Dinner Photos 2019 Gallery
- Wills – Can you locate the whereabouts?
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2019
- SRA Handbook Guidance -Freelance Solicitors and unregulated entities.
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner – 2019 Shortlisted Nominees!
- Bristol Giving Day 9th October
- What are your innovation challenges? UWE and WECA are collecting info to support their work – fill in the survey now!
- Lost Wills/ Will Banks – Urgent assistance required!
- Corporate Members 2019
- Are you a disabled person, or someone with a long-term medical condition working in, aspiring to work in (e.g. in training), or retired from the legal profession? If so, this questionnaire is for you!
- BITCOIN IN DIVORCE
- PLEASE DON’T “HELP” US DRAFT OUR JOINT STATEMENTS
- THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF BRINGING YOUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT TO A MEDIATION
- Bristol Law Society welcomes Nine Feet Tall as sponsors
- Private Client Conference – SAVE THE DATE 4th July
- The Law Society Criminal Legal Aid Petition – sign up!
- BLS raise £5716.15 for Freewheelers Charity in 2018/19
- Costs in the SDT – Lessons for practitioners from the Leigh Day case
- Newly Qualified Evening of Celebration 2018
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs Pt II
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2018
- Welcome from BLS President 2017/18 – Gary Lightwood
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2017!
- Annual Awards Dinner 2017 – Shortlisted Candidates!
- BLS New President 2016/17- Becky Moyce
- Obituary of Edward (Ted) C Foster
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott Cooke Painter Ltd Clyde & Co DAC Beachcroft Devereux & Co Enterprise Chambers The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Fussell Wright Gregg Latchams Ltd Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Kelcey & Hall Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Michelmores LLP MS Rubric Osborne Clarke … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in a modern building situated on the corner of Colston Avenue and St Stephen’s Avenue. There are a number of large public car parks within a 5 minute walk from the … more
Wessex Searches introduces Lawyer Checker’s Account and Entity Screen – Special Introductory December offer!
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in … more
BLS is the oldest Law Society in the country having been founded at the Bush Tavern in 1770 by a group of lawyers looking to share the cost of legal … more