We are working together with SpeechWrite who are creating a new white paper on technology in conjunction with a third party legal journalist. They are inviting members of The Law Society, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds and Bristol Law Societies to participate in the paper by sending quotes or comments on the below subjects and themes.
About the Paper
Title: Dictating the pace of change
As the legal industry continues to adapt to an increasingly disruptive market, technology is set to become an important tool in the ongoing battle to maximise efficiencies and increase profitability.
Questions to consider: (You do not need to answer every question! Just one answer would be more than enough.)
- To what extent has productivity become a more urgent issue for law firms today and why?
- Have you taken any recent steps to streamline key firm processes through the adoption of new technology solutions? If not, are there any technology solutions that you are currently considering implementing?
- To what extent have you seen your firm’s technology budget become an increasingly significant part of overall law firm spend?
- What are your main concerns when investing in new technology?
- Do you currently employ cloud computing software? If so, what for? If not, why not?
- Do you use voice recognition / digital dictation – how does this help your organisation?
- To what extent have you seen client relationships move away from face-to-face meetings in favour of more frequent digital communications?
If you want to get involved (or have any questions about the white paper) please send all responses to email@example.com by Monday 10th September 2018.