Bristol Law Society is committed to promoting and supporting ED&I in the legal profession with a focus within Bristol and the South West. We have a close relationship with the Bristol Women Lawyers Division (formerly the AWS).
For more information or local support please contact Coralie McKeivor on Coralie.Mckeivor@cms-cmno.com
Women Lawyers Division (Bristol)
WLD Bristol are a local networking group and aim to support and represent women in Bristol and the surrounding area who work within the legal profession. The WLD Bristol offers:
• Information & Resources; and
• Social Events.
Women Lawyers Division of the Law Society
If you are not already a member of the national Law Society Women Lawyers Division – why not join. Membership of the Women Lawyers Division is free, and is open to all solicitors, aspiring solicitors and their allies.
Members benefit from:
• specialised events and training
• networking opportunities
• regular e-newsletters and updateshttps://www.linkedin.com/groups/6753558/
• access to a community of women lawyers
• voting rights for division seats on the Law Society’s governing council
To join the Women Lawyers Division, sign up to My Law Society and tick the Women lawyers box in Special interests. You will receive regular email updates and tailored content will appear on your My Law Society homepage. For more information email email@example.com
Resources & Websites
• Women Lawyers Division Bristol
• Women Lawyers Division Bristol on LinkedIn
• Women Lawyers Division of The Law Society
• Law Society Women Lawyers Division on LinkedIn
• First 100 Years
• PC Holders Survey (Report)
• Women in leadership in law programme
• Law Society Women in Law pledge