Bristol Law Society’s Annual Awards dinner in conjunction with the University of the West of England will take place on Thursday, 18 October 2012 at Bristol Marriott City Centre hotel.
The event promises to be bigger and larger than ever. As with the previous two years, the evening is dominated by the awards ceremony which is hosted by Jon Kay, National BBC correspondent for West of England.
This black-tie event marks the commencement of the new legal term which shall be preceded by the Legal Sunday service at Bristol Cathedral, on Sunday 14 of October, at 11.15am.
There are 11 awards: –
- Law firm of the year, sponsored by Scott law
- Regional Law firm of the year, sponsored by Lloyds TSB
- Legal aid firm of the year, sponsored by TNT Post
- Junior lawyer of the year, sponsored by The College of Law
- In-house lawyer of the year, sponsored by Chadwick Nott
- Pro bono, sponsored by ADR group
- Outstanding achievement, sponsored by Wesleyan for lawyers
- Solicitor advocate of the year, sponsored by The Law Society,
- Environment and Legal Sector Alliance, sponsored by Wessex searches
- Barrister or chambers of the year, sponsored by Lansdown Place
- CILEX award, sponsored by Paragon Costs Solutions
Please help make the awards a true success by nominating your colleagues, peers and firms.
At Bristol Law Society we believe that this event is a celebration of the excellence in the Bristol legal sector and something that we can all be proud of.
Would also like to express our thanks to our other sponsors: –
Pardoes solicitors, Irwin Mitchell, Albion Chambers, Milsted Langdon, 3PB, Arag, Averys and Sounds Commercial.
The Annual Dinner brochure can be found here. Nominations can be made either in writing or through our website, where guidance and forms can be downloaded. Nominations must be made by 4th October 2012.
The availability of the tables will be limited, so please book early. There is a discount when booking a table of 10 (£550 plus VAT).
If you have any enquiries in relation to the annual awards dinner please contact us at the Office, The Law Library either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on (0117) 976 3087.