As part of Paragon Costs’ continued support for Bristol Law Society, we are offering readers an opportunity to “Ask Paragon”.
The type of questions we are commonly asked are:
- What are the current guideline hourly rates and can I claim more
- In what form should I make my offer
- Am I able to recover my costs
- When do I need to file my costs budget
- Do the new rules apply to my case
- I have exceeded an estimate, what should I do
- When should I file a statement of costs
- Can I recover my time for…
- Where will I find the rules relating to…
Obviously we are costs experts, so the question should be costs related. We will always give an opinion based on the best of our knowledge. All questions and responses will be approved by one of our qualified Costs Lawyers.
How should you ask? Simple, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BLS- Ask Paragon”. We will endeavour to respond to all questions received within 24 hours.
This is a free benefit for BLS members, intended to provide practical advice and guidance. We have to impose a cap of 30 minutes on the time we can spend dealing with a question and response, so please do not be offended if we are not able to consider bundles of documents. We will happily provide detailed case specific advice as part of our normal service.
We look forward to receiving your questions.
Paragon Costs Solutions