GL Law provides a high quality, personal legal service using modern technology and communications media. Our Corporate business services focus is on looking after the needs of SME and owner managed businesses and their owners.
We are seeking to recruit an Associate Solicitor to join our Corporate and Commercial team, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
The successful candidate will join a busy team with an established and growing reputation, a challenging workload from a varied client base and a supportive team spirit.
The role will require an individual to undertake fee earning work in the Corporate and Commercial department as well as supporting the Digital Marketing and Technology, Food Drink and Hospitality and/or Manufacturing and Supply Chain sectors.
The incumbent will need to get involved in the development and work of the department by maintaining excellent relationships with our current clients as well as contributing to business development.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Solicitors (4/8 years PQE)
- Thorough experience in Corporate and Commercial law.
- Knowledge of company and contract law with a track record of assisting M&A deals.
- An excellent knowledge of contracts, research and drafting skills and a good working knowledge of relevant regulations.
- A confident approach and capability to deal with difficult situations, remaining robust under pressure.
- A commitment to being involved in marketing and business development activities.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines whilst always ensuring high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and clear thinking, able to carry out case work accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral at all levels with clients, staff and others.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work with minimal administrative assistance.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us on email@example.com