Over 60 solicitors and other professionals attended Foot Anstey LLP’s offices at 100 Victoria Street on the 20 June 2012 for the BLS Annual Dispute Resolution Conference sponsored by ARAG and Foot Anstey.
The conference was chaired by Richard Gore of Gregg Latchams LLP, and included interesting and thought provoking presentations by speakers on a variety of subjects including:-
- James Pearce-Smith on Part 36 Offers.
- Roger Isaacs and Mike Lind on ADR and Mediation.
- James Ramesden and Jason Coyne on I-fraud.
- David Turner on Insurance Claims.
- Andrew Kearney and Rebecca Taylor on Building Disputes.
- Simon Rowe on Enforcement of Judgments.
- John Dickinson on Without Prejudice Communications.
- Robin Neill on Misrepresentation by Non-Disclosure.
Rachel Warren BLS Council Member and Commercial Litigation Solicitor at Michelmores LLP said “the annual BLS Litigation Conference offers not only excellent value for money in terms of training but also a good opportunity for professionals involved in dispute resolution to meet and discuss issues affecting their practice. We would like to thank both Foot Anstey and ARAG for sponsoring the event and Foot Anstey for being wonderful hosts.”
BLS Members and other Practitioners should look out for the forthcoming BLS Conferences on Property and on Private Client matters.