Bristol Law Society’s Annual Property Conference to be held at Veale Wasbrough Vizards, Bristol. The conference will focus on many of the hot topics concerning property law and practice.
- Proprietary estoppel and remedies
Philip Jenkins, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Service charges in residential leases
Michael Selway, Barrister, Guildhall Chambers
- Capital allowances
David Rees, David Rees & Co
- A legal perspective on residential and commercial property title insurance claims
Oliver Bate, General Counsel, FTI Legal & Claims
- Right to Light, property development – should we be legislating?
Robert Owen, Associate Head of Department (Research ＆ Business Engagement), Bristol Law School
- Property notices; who when and what to serve?
John Sharples, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Harry Houdini and restrictive covenants – the procedure to discharge or modify restrictive covenants
The Conference will take place on Thursday 24th October 2013 and can be booked now. Please email Valerie Squire at email@example.com or use the form in the brochure.
Details can be found in the brochure here.
The Conference is sponsored by First Title and Wessex Searches and is organised by Bristol Law Society along with St John’s Chambers and Veale Wasbrough Vizards