The Bristol Law Society Property Conference is to be held on Thursday 24 October at the offices of Veale Wasbrough Vizards in Orchard Lane . If you wish to reserve a place, you need to act swiftly by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference is only £100 plus VAT for members and benefits from 5½ hours of CPD.
· Proprietary estoppel and remedies update;
· How to deal with service charges;
· Property Notices; who when and what to serve;
· Discharging or modifying restrictive covenants.
This year our speakers are:
- Michael Selway, Guildhall Chambers
- Oliver Bate, GC First Title Insurance Legal & Claims
- Robert Owen, University of West of England
- Philip Jenkins, St John’s Chambers
- Malcolm Warner, Guildhall Chambers
- John Sharples, St John’s Chambers
- Zoe Dobson, Wessex Searches
- David Rees, David Rees & Co
The event is followed by a drinks reception at Colston Hall Bar kindly sponsored by First Title Insurance.
This is the must attend event for all Property Lawyers. With current topics addressed by expert speakers and an opportunity to network with local practitioners, book now to secure your place.
To reserve your place please complete the booking form and return to Valerie Squire at Bristol Law Society either by email email@example.com or fax 0117 945 0860.