- BLS EGM – 21st July @1.00pm
- How Do We Build the Antiracist Society of the Future?
- Workforce for The Future SME Event – 12th July
- Retainers and maximising profitability in litigation webinar – 13th July @1pm
- LawCare’s 25th Anniversary Conference – 28th September
- Bristol Law Society Summer Party 14th July
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner 3rd November 2022
- Free HMCTS webinars in June
- Bristol Legal Service – 5th October 2022
- Wellbeing Conference 5th July – invitation extended to BLS members
- E-scooters, a wobbly way forward with St John’s Chambers on 6th July
- Watch ‘How small law firms can compete and overcome today’s challenges’ webinar on demand!
- Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Landmark Academy: Keeping training and development on the agenda
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Beale & Co Bevan Brittan BLM Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott CMS CMNO DAC Beachcroft The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Freeths Fussell Wright GL Law Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Osborne Clarke Paragon Costs Solutions Queen Square Chambers Royds Withy King Simmons … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in a modern building situated on the corner of … more
Bristol Legal Service – 5th October 2022
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting … more
A new report from Whitecap Consulting, conducted with support from key regional stakeholders, has found impressive levels of LegalTech activity, capability and employment across legal service providers, tech firms and … more