To ensure the court reform programme works for you, Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is undertaking research into financial remedy processes and video hearings.
We encourage you to participate in these research sessions as they provide a good opportunity to have your say in the development of HMCTS’s services.
Financial remedy processes
Preferred participants: family practitioners dealing with divorce and financial remedies.
- Understand the current processes professional users go through for consented/contested financial remedy.
- Understand what does and doesn’t work and how the process can be improved.
- To test digital prototypes.
If you are interested in taking part in this research please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred participants: civil, family, crime and tribunals practitioners within commercial, public sector and third sector organisations.
- Understand what the experience of getting ready for a video hearing, prior to the day, needs to be.
- Understand what the on-the-day video hearing experience needs to be like for legal professionals.
- Understand the support needs of legal professionals using video hearings.
Understand what does and doesn’t work and how the process can be improved.
If you are interested in taking part please contact email@example.com