- Common Platform CMS to roll out to Bristol Mags and Crown Court as early adopters
- BLS to host Nightingale Court – round-up of press coverage
- Financial Remedy Pilot Launch – Thursday 1 October 2020
- Financial Remedy Consent applications- change of procedure
- Urgent Court Notice – Wearing of Face Masks
- Safer working at the Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre -You tube video:
- Changes to financial consent orders
- Survey – The Disclosure Pilot in the Business and Property Courts – 18 months in
- Note from HHJ Wildblood on Family Listing
- Bristol CFJC HMCTS Risk Assessments for Court Users
- Protocol to apply to fast track and multi-track cases listed in the West and South West from 1st June – 1st October 2020
- New tech will help keep the criminal justice system moving during COVID-19 pandemic
- Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre – need assistance on a matter?
- HMCTS daily updates – Covid-19
- Bristol Court Users – update 19/3/20!
- His Honour Judge Roderick Denyer QC
- This Doesn’t Look Like Justice – The parlous state of criminal justice in the South West.
- Professional User Access Scheme at the Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre from Wednesday 22 January 2020
- PSU – Same Service, New Name!
- Civil and Family fee changes from Monday 22 July 2019
- Recommendations for the future of Family Courts.
- HMCTS – LFJB Highlighting lessons from audit of cases exceeding 26 weeks
- Family Lawyers – New Non-Molestation Orders Form
- Filing documents in Family court proceedings
- Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre (CFJC) Telephone and Email contacts
- Court Notice :To all Family Lawyers that attend the Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre
- Advocates’ Graduated Fee Scheme Dispute
- Court News – Interpreters in Family Proceedings
- It’s your local family court – what can we do better?
- Issuing High Court Claims at Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre
- President of the Family Division circular – Domestic Abuse Practice Directions
- Court news – ordering transcriptions
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott Cooke Painter Ltd Clyde & Co DAC Beachcroft Devereux & Co Enterprise Chambers The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Fussell Wright Gregg Latchams Ltd Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Kelcey & Hall Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Michelmores LLP MS Rubric Osborne Clarke … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, our office is now operating as the Bristol Nightingale Court and accordingly, we are unable to hire out our facilities until further notice. (Oct 2020) Bristol Law Society’s suite … more
Common Platform CMS to roll out to Bristol Mags and Crown Court as early adopters
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. We can be contacted on email@example.com. In the … more
BLS is the oldest Law Society in the country having been founded at the Bush Tavern in 1770 by a group of lawyers looking to share the cost of legal … more