Howden Insurance Brokers Ltd is a leading provider of insurance brokerage, risk consultancy and employee benefits advice.
Part of the Howden Broking Group, we place over $11bn of client premiums into international markets. Spanning across 40 different territories, with over 6,500 employees, we have the scale and expertise to deliver for our clients.
For more information, please visit www.howdengroup.com
A selection of articles from the above can be found in the bullets below:
- SRA guidance for solicitors advising on leasehold property – Conveyancing continues to be the area of practice that generates the most claims for insurers of solicitors’ PII which includes claims arising from poor or inadequate advice in relation to leasehold property.
- Taking on roles outside your practice as a solicitor – understanding the regulatory implications of engaging in roles outside regular work as a practising solicitor, and the potential for incurring personal liability.
- Solicitors’ PII – A ‘claims made’ policy – what does that mean? – where a claim is brought in relation to a matter which was completed and closed a few years ago – which PII policy should you notify the matter to? The policy in place when the work was done or the policy in place now?
- Stakeholder solicitors defeat buyer-funded development claim – guest written by DAC Beachcroft who consider the outcome of a recent case Various North Point Pall Mall Purchasers v 174 Law Solicitors Ltd v Key Manchester Ltd  EWHC 4 (Ch) which dismissed claims against 174.
- Market gets tough on cyber insurance for law firms – with an increase in cyber threats, we outline developments in the cyber insurance market that law firms need to be aware of
- Tackling the Menopause taboo
- How to better support women’s health