As a result of our continued growth, an exciting vacancy has arisen within the Commercial Property team in our Clifton offices. The successful candidate will be a commercial property solicitor able to take on an existing caseload under supervision of senior solicitors and with the support of a trainee solicitor and property paralegal.
This role will involve advising clients on commercial property matters ranging from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to Landlord and Tenant lease transactions such as granting new leases, assignments and renewals.
The successful applicant should be able to manage a busy caseload and possess:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- A commitment to thorough drafting and legal analysis
- Excellent team work when working with junior and senior team members
- Excellent project and time management skills
- A practical and commercial approach
Key responsibilities will include:
- advising on the purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold property;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on the grant of a new lease;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on an assignment of lease;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on lease renewals;
- assisting with setting up lease schemes on development projects;
- assisting with overage and land options agreements; and
- providing commercial property support to the commercial team on business and share sales and purchases.
There is scope to explore a mix of in office and remote working.
An appetite for marketing and business development is welcomed and supported but not essential.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department and become an integral member of the team.
Applications to: email@example.com