Bristol Law Society’s Dispute Resolution Conference (held in co-operation with St. John’s Chambers) will take place on 20 June 2012.
You will receive 6 hours CPD at the highly competitive price of £100 + VAT for BLS members and £150 + VAT for non-members. The Conference is kindly sponsored by ARAG Legal Services.
The Conference is being held at Foot Anstey LLP in Bristol, chaired by Richard Gore (Gregg Latchams LLP) and will cover:
· Part 36 update from James Pearce-Smith (St. John’s Chambers)
· Mediation Masterclass – An interactive session for experienced civil litigators by Roger Isaacs and Mike Lind (Milsted Langdon and ADR Group)
· James Ramsden & Jason Coyne (4-5 Gray’s Inn Square and IT Group) on i-fraud – Leading the curve in IT forensics – from electronic disclosure to facebook libel
· Without prejudice communications by John Dickinson (St. John’s Chambers)
· Building disputes: new opportunities, new dangers by Andrew Kearney and Rebecca Taylor (St. John’s Chambers)
· I’ve got judgment, now what do I do by Simon Rowe (Milsted Langdon);
· Insurance claims and the prevailing attitude of Insurers by David Turner (Foot Anstey LLP)
· Robin Neill (St. John’s Chambers) on Misrepresentation by non-disclosure.
This promises to be excellent conference at great value.