On Wednesday 12th February top law firms gathered in Bristol for Nine Feet Tall’s innovation workshop in association with Bristol Law Society (BLS).
The workshop was focused on the challenge of creating value from legal innovation programmes and how firms can capture that value.
The session covered:
- What do we mean by value?
- Examples of how this is done well and how it is done poorly in some organisations
- The challenges around value creation and value capture in firms
- supporting structures and processes firms need to have in place in order to maximise both
- Practical tips and strategies to support value creation and value capture in firms
Tiggy Robinson, Partner at Nine Feet Tall said “The session was very enjoyable with lots of lively debate and discussion. Firms are all facing similar challenges when it comes to capturing and communicating the value of innovations programmes. We rounded off the session with some proven strategies and practical tips that delegates can take back to their respective firms.”
The workshop was the first of a series in partnership with Bristol Law Society. Details of future workshops can be found below:
- 13th May – Legal Project Management (LPM) – how can it deliver real value?
- 23rd September – ‘Strategy is Dead’ workshop – how do you differentiate in 2021?
- 25th November – Change In Legal – How do you prioritise when everything is time critical? How do you really change hearts and minds?
To further information, please click the links above. To book your place please email Clair Ponting at email@example.com
For more information about innovation for law firms, please contact Tiggy Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org.