|Keep on Keeping on: Being a Lawyer during a pandemic, Thursday 21st January 12:30pm, £10
With another lockdown upon us, how can we maintain our mental and physical health and manage our lawyer mindset? How can we overcome the challenges of trying to balance work and life, especially when working from home?
This webinar will highlight the importance of self-awareness and self-management and staying fit for law, and will give you resources to help you rest, relax, and build resilience.
Presented by Mary Jackson and Trish McLellan from LawCare, both former solicitors with many years of experience supporting members of the legal profession. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Tickets available via Eventbrite.
- LawCare Webinar – Keep on Keeping on: Being a Lawyer in a pandemic 21st Jan@ 12.30pm
- 2020/21: A catalyst for meaningful and sustainable change in the Legal Sector? Hays Webinar 2nd Feb @ 12 noon
- Report: The impact of COVID-19 on the employment and training of disabled lawyers in England and Wales: opportunities for job-redesign and best practice
- Association of Muslim Lawyers – Legal Guides Mentoring Program
- LAWCARE LAUNCHES GROUND-BREAKING RESEARCH STUDY ‘LIFE IN THE LAW’ – DEADLINE 15th Jan
- Hays – New Diversity & Inclusion Report 2020- Flexible working, equality & Covid-19
- FREE webinars in national inclusion week
- In conversation with…..Karl Brown, Bristol Solicitor and Social Mobility Ambassador
- Digital Workshops to Help the Underrepresented Pursue a Career in the Legal Sector
- New magazine for all women working in law
- Society of Asian Lawyers and South Asian Heritage Month 2020
- First woman solicitor honoured by the Law Society
- Wellbeing Resources for the profession
- Ethnic Minority Lawyers
- Women Lawyers
- LGBT+ Lawyers
- Lawyers with Disabilities
- BLS – Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
- BLS Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- BLS signatory to Bristol Equality Charter