- The Great Legal Quiz – 25th Nov @7pm
- South West Skills Survey – Weston College and Business Leader magazine
- LegalTech – Bristol’s next global tech success story – Part of the Bristol Tech Festival 2020 – 10th Nov
- Coaching offer to members from Luke Menzies Coaching
- Bristol + Bath LegalTech Survey – please complete!
- Shortlisting reputable software suppliers Pt 2 ” – Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Landmark Academy: Keeping training and development on the agenda
- Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Cyber security guidance and certification options – Warner McCall Resilience
- Helping the legal sector build resilience to cyber threats – WMR Report on recent event
- LAWCARE AND ACADEMICS LAUNCH ‘FIT FOR LAW’ TO COMBAT STRESS IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION
- Bristol Bus Boycott 1963 – funding request for film which led to racial discrimination legislation
- VWV News!
- IT Help please! Are you upgrading equipment?
- Wessex Searches introduces Lawyer Checker’s Account and Entity Screen – Special Introductory December offer!
- Annual Dinner Photos 2019 Gallery
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2019
- SRA Handbook Guidance -Freelance Solicitors and unregulated entities.
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner – 2019 Shortlisted Nominees!
- Bristol Giving Day 9th October
- What are your innovation challenges? UWE and WECA are collecting info to support their work – fill in the survey now!
- Corporate Members 2020
- Are you a disabled person, or someone with a long-term medical condition working in, aspiring to work in (e.g. in training), or retired from the legal profession? If so, this questionnaire is for you!
- BITCOIN IN DIVORCE
- PLEASE DON’T “HELP” US DRAFT OUR JOINT STATEMENTS
- THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF BRINGING YOUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT TO A MEDIATION
- Bristol Law Society welcomes Nine Feet Tall as sponsors
- Private Client Conference – SAVE THE DATE 4th July
- The Law Society Criminal Legal Aid Petition – sign up!
- BLS raise £5716.15 for Freewheelers Charity in 2018/19
- Costs in the SDT – Lessons for practitioners from the Leigh Day case
- Newly Qualified Evening of Celebration 2018
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs Pt II
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2018
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2017!
- Annual Awards Dinner 2017 – Shortlisted Candidates!
- Obituary of Edward (Ted) C Foster
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. We can be contacted on email@example.com. In the … more
BLS is the oldest Law Society in the country having been founded at the Bush Tavern in 1770 by a group of lawyers looking to share the cost of legal … more