- BLS In-house Lawyer Conference STD – 29th September 2021
- Residential Conveyancer – Min 3+PQE, Ince Metcalfes, Bristol
- Fighting for fairness for Junior Lawyers
- HMCTS Common Platform Case Management System Go-Live -Bristol early adopter courts
- South West Skills Survey – Weston College and Business Leader magazine
- Coaching offer to members from Luke Menzies Coaching
- Bristol + Bath LegalTech Survey – please complete!
- Shortlisting reputable software suppliers Pt 2 ” – Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Landmark Academy: Keeping training and development on the agenda
- Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Cyber security guidance and certification options – Warner McCall Resilience
- Helping the legal sector build resilience to cyber threats – WMR Report on recent event
- LAWCARE AND ACADEMICS LAUNCH ‘FIT FOR LAW’ TO COMBAT STRESS IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION
- Bristol Bus Boycott 1963 – funding request for film which led to racial discrimination legislation
- VWV News!
- IT Help please! Are you upgrading equipment?
- Wessex Searches introduces Lawyer Checker’s Account and Entity Screen – Special Introductory December offer!
- Annual Dinner Photos 2019 Gallery
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2019
- SRA Handbook Guidance -Freelance Solicitors and unregulated entities.
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner – 2019 Shortlisted Nominees!
- Bristol Giving Day 9th October
- What are your innovation challenges? UWE and WECA are collecting info to support their work – fill in the survey now!
- Corporate Members 2021
- Are you a disabled person, or someone with a long-term medical condition working in, aspiring to work in (e.g. in training), or retired from the legal profession? If so, this questionnaire is for you!
- BITCOIN IN DIVORCE
- PLEASE DON’T “HELP” US DRAFT OUR JOINT STATEMENTS
- THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF BRINGING YOUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT TO A MEDIATION
- Bristol Law Society welcomes Nine Feet Tall as sponsors
- Private Client Conference – SAVE THE DATE 4th July
- The Law Society Criminal Legal Aid Petition – sign up!
- BLS raise £5716.15 for Freewheelers Charity in 2018/19
- Costs in the SDT – Lessons for practitioners from the Leigh Day case
- Newly Qualified Evening of Celebration 2018
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs Pt II
- Annual Awards Dinner 2018 Photographs
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2018
- Welcome from BLS President 2017/18 – Gary Lightwood
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2017!
- Annual Awards Dinner 2017 – Shortlisted Candidates!
- BLS New President 2016/17- Becky Moyce
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Battens Beale & Co BLM Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott CMS CMNO Cooke Painter Ltd Clyde & Co DAC Beachcroft The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Fussell Wright GL Law Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Osborne Clarke Paragon Costs Solutions Queen Square Chambers … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. We can be contacted on email@example.com. In the meantime, our office is now operating as the Bristol Nightingale Court and accordingly, we are unable to hire out our facilities until further notice. (Oct 2020) Bristol Law Society’s suite … more
Private Client Conference – SAVE THE DATE 4th July
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the … more
A new report from Whitecap Consulting, conducted with support from key regional stakeholders, has found impressive levels of LegalTech activity, capability and employment across legal service providers, tech firms and … more