- Pro Bono Week 2022 Update Note
- Why do Pro Bono – dispelling some common myths
- Bristol Pro Bono Group- Clinics overcoming challenges during the pandemic
- Pro Bono Legal Help For Ukrainian Refugees – can you help?
- Global pro bono and human rights
- Pro-bono Clinics – still going strong and as vital as ever!
- Recognise your efforts with The Access to Justice Foundation Award 2022
- Employment Advice from Bristol Law Centre is changing
- UK’s legal community to unite this summer for the return of the Legal Walks- Bristol 30th Sept
- Bristol Law Centre – Pro Bono assistance required!
- InHouse Pro Bono Group’s Pro Bono Week events
- Bristol Trustee Groups – Free Webinars for Trustees
- Bristol Pro Bono Group is seeking new members!
- Bristol Pro Bono Group – Check out the new website!
- Mobile Device and Laptop Covid-19 Appeal
- Legal Walks Update and the Community Justice Fund
- Inhouse Pro Bono Group Fitness Challenge
- BiTC nationally has launched their National Business Response Network designed to match specific community needs across the country with offers of support from across the business world.
- Update from Bristol Law Centre re its pro-bono clinics and volunteering
- Balancing the advice needs of Bristol – A major report on the need for social welfare legal advice in the City
- Free Law Clinics run by Avon & Bristol Law Centre
- Bristol PSU
- Bristol Pro Bono Network LinkedIn group
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Beale & Co Bevan Brittan BLM Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott CMS CMNO DAC Beachcroft The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Freeths Fussell Wright GL Law Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Osborne Clarke Paragon Costs Solutions Queen Square Chambers Royds Withy King Simmons … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Check out our digital Awards Brochure with a welcome from our C0-Presidents, full details of the award categories and links to our wonderful supporters who make this event possible. We look forward to celebrating the best of the local profession with you on 3rd November! BLS Awards 2022 Digital Brochure
Pro Bono Week 2022 Update Note
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Check out our digital Awards Brochure with a welcome from our C0-Presidents, full details of the award categories and links to our wonderful supporters who make this event possible. We … more
A new report from Whitecap Consulting, conducted with support from key regional stakeholders, has found impressive levels of LegalTech activity, capability and employment across legal service providers, tech firms and … more