Up to mid-level PQE Property/ CoCo Solicitor – North Somerset – BLS1413
Our North Somerset based client is looking for a solicitor who can advise on a mixed caseload of property and company commercial matters. The candidate will play an important role in helping, to build and develop the Property and Commercial department.
Company and Business:
- Company & Partnership Formations
- Joint Ventures
- Sales Acquisitions & Mergers
- Share Buy-backs
- Shareholder Rights & Agreements
- Internet & Website Agreements
- Consumer Credit & Finance Leasing
- Purchase & Sale
- Industrial Parks
- Business Leases
- Rent Reviews & Renewals
- Planning Applications & Appeals
- Mortgages & Other Security
- Options & Conditional Contracts
- Stamp Duty & VAT
- Purchase & Sale
- Single Farm Payment
- Farm Business Tenancies
Houses & Flats
- Moving Home (Buying & Selling)
- Site Acquisition & Development
- Multiple Purchases and Sub-sales
- Lease Extensions
- Right to Manage
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate:-
- A willingness to learn and develop management and leadership skills.
- A positive approach and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point). Experience with databases and Case Management systems to provide a streamlined and effective service.
- Ability to use initiative and to work with minimum supervision but willingness to work as part of a team providing cover for other staff as and when required.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- A positive approach to customer service and a good understanding of what makes a difference in delivering good quality customer service.
- An organised approach with the ability to handle a busy, varied workload and to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- A good standard of numeracy skills and the ability to prepare and interpret statistical information.
- The ability to produce your own correspondence and documents in Word.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Good communication skills at all levels and the ability to work in a calm and confident manner.
Please note we use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil this kind of work.
Every enquiry and application is treated in the strictest of confidence. Appointments are arranged to suit the candidate, in or out of working hours.