We are on the lookout to expand our ever growing & developing Residential Property Team, which is based in Bristol but covers the whole of the UK.
You would be joining an already established department which cover all of the following types of transaction:
- Transfers of equity
Key responsibilities (depending on the job applied for) to include:
- Taking instructions from clients and providing accurate advice
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone and in writing
- Drafting documents
- Communicating with third parties
- Preparing accounts and ensuring files are billed regularly
- Ensuring all files are LEXCEL compliant
- Marketing the firm and helping generate new business leads
Personal qualities required
- Self-motivated and willing to take responsibility for organising your own work to ensure all targets and quality standards are met.
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to cope well under pressure
The ideal candidate must demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise within the above areas and be able to work effectively and independently. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in marketing and development of the business.
Battrick Clark is situated within a vibrant part of Bristol and is a firm that prides itself on our family-run feel and friendly working environment.
A competitive salary package is offered along with career progression opportunities to progress to manager/director level.
Apply to Vacancies
Please email your letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Battrick Clark Job Application’ in the subject line, specifying which vacancy you wish to apply to in the body of your email.