Conveyancer and Site Set-up Fee-earner – Bristol – BLS 1351
This major firm acts for several major house builders in connection with the sale of new residential properties.
This post is for an experienced Residential Conveyancer/Conveyancing Executive primarily responsible for Plot Sales and also purchases of properties taken by way of part exchange for new properties and their subsequent resale.
Technical skills and experience:
- Residential property experience with good ability to undertake title investigation of properties purchased by way of part exchange.
- Need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Need good communication skills, both written and on the telephone
- Very good IT skills with the ability to produce own work
- Ability to work as part of a team and be flexible in your approach
- Willingness to assist with other work within the team as required
You will need to have:
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• An enthusiasm for and the ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way;
• A client-orientated approach, both internally and externally; the ability to think laterally and to develop ideas in relation to business opportunities and training;
• An appreciation of fee earner needs and constraints;
• To be commercially aware;
• To be a self starter, enthusiastic and resourceful. You’ll be pro-active and motivated with excellent organisational skills; and
• To be flexible, pragmatic with a problem solving approach.
You will be a part of the plot sales team based in Bristol which currently consists of 4 conveyancing executives, 2 team administration assistants and 3 reservation clerks. You will also work closely with the team in Reading and the role will therefore involve some travel between offices.
Please note we use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil this kind of work.
Every enquiry and application is treated in the strictest of confidence. Appointments are arranged to suit the candidate, in or out of working hours.