- How is your workplace changing due to Covid-19?
- Introducing ADR + Plus. It’s Covid-proof, quick, economical & cost/benefit positive
- The Law Society and HMCTS Impact of Covid-19 Q&A webinar recording
- Urgent Court Notice – Wearing of Face Masks
- Mobile Device and Laptop Covid-19 Appeal
- Lockdown and data security – working from home
- Junior Lawyers – we’ve got your back – SBA The Solicitor’s Charity
- Are you Fit for Law? LawCare updates and free webinar
- Online Mediations Survey
- Trainees – The Law Society updates – Covid-19
- Returning People to the Workplace Safely
- DAC6 :Update and Risk Management Recommendations
- How the right processes, supported by technology can lead firms to new success – Insight Legal
- Law Society – Furloughing and Return to Work updates/toolkits
- Bristol CFJC HMCTS Risk Assessments for Court Users
- 2020 Conveyancing: Adapting to the New Normal
- SRA Covid-19 cyber security warning Are your incident management plans fit for purpose in the new normal?
- The return to “Normality” (Lockdown is easy, the recovery is harder)
- Changes to notifying an option to tax (VAT) on land and buildings during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Protocol to apply to fast track and multi-track cases listed in the West and South West from 1st June – 1st October 2020
- BLS & Milsted Langdon Survey on users experience of virtual hearings
- LawCare released data on all COVID-19 related contacts
- Local Land Charges Dept – BANES
- Has being exposed to air pollution increased our risk to Coronavirus?
- New tech will help keep the criminal justice system moving during COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 testing extended to those solicitors who are key workers.
- Inhouse Pro Bono Group Fitness Challenge
- Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre – need assistance on a matter?
- Notes from meeting of HHJJ Cotter, Russen and Matthews with local litigators
- Hays – What Workers Want Survey 2020
- Hays ‘Thrive’ (free LMS) and ‘Inspire Me Remotely’ with content for employers and employees during Covid-19
- Advice for Family Lawyers on now to deal with valuation of family businesses which may have been ‘mothballed’ due to virus
- Are your incident management plans fit for purpose in the new normal?
- Law Firm Resilience in a Crisis: Part One – Financial Resilience
- Law Society joins jury trials working party
- TLS heatmap interactive heatmap to identify which courts are operational during Covid-19
- TLS webpage on cyber security, fraud prevention and law tech
- COVID-19 Personal Hardship Fund for Solicitors – SBA
- Milsted Langdon Covid-19 Support Hub
- In Challenging Times Should You Move to The Cloud?
- The Law Society Business Continutity Toolkit for firms
- BiTC nationally has launched their National Business Response Network designed to match specific community needs across the country with offers of support from across the business world.
- COVID-19 Business & VCSE weekly webinar – Mayor of Bristol
- Update from Bristol Law Centre re its pro-bono clinics and volunteering
- Guide to Phishing during Covid-19
- The human factor – How your people can help to protect your organisation from cyber threats
- Contacting Bristol Crown Court – 31/3/20
- Coronavirus crisis protocol for the effective handling of custody time limit cases in the Magistrates’ and the Crown Court
- CLAIMING POLICE STATION ATTENDANCE FEE
- SRA Covid-19 Updates
- BLS Covid-19 update and useful links for members
- List of issues being raised with the LAA for Crime Practitioners
- HMCTS daily updates – Covid-19
- The Law Society – Covid-19 Guidance
- Urgent help – can your manufacturing clients help with ventilator manufacture?
- Advice on undertaking on-line recruitment interviews
- Bristol Court Users – update 19/3/20!
- Lloyds Bank customer business advice – Covid-19
- Are you facing a Covid-19 Cashflow crisis? Milsted Langdon provides some guidance.
- How do you keep morale high when working remotely?
- Helping you work safely during Covid-19 – Cyber security guidance for remote working
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott Cooke Painter Ltd Clyde & Co DAC Beachcroft Devereux & Co Enterprise Chambers The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Fussell Wright Gregg Latchams Ltd Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Kelcey & Hall Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Michelmores LLP MS Rubric Osborne Clarke … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in a modern building situated on the corner of Colston Avenue and St Stephen’s Avenue. There are a number of large public car parks within a 5 minute walk from the … more
Returning People to the Workplace Safely
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in … more
BLS is the oldest Law Society in the country having been founded at the Bush Tavern in 1770 by a group of lawyers looking to share the cost of legal … more