- Pro-bono Clinics – still going strong and as vital as ever!
- Will/Solicitor Searches
- ICAEW West of England Business Dinner – 5 May 2022
- Movers & Shakers March 22
- Will Search
- Private Client Associate/Managing Associate -Ince, Bristol
- Corporate Associate NQ-3 PQE – Ince, Bristol
- Family Partner – Ince, Bristol
- What’s going on with solicitors’ PII? Uncover the latest in Howden’s Market Report
- LAWCARE HITS MILESTONE NUMBER OF PEOPLE HELPED
- Domestic Abuse Act 2021 Implications for practice and procedure 9 December 2021 from 4.30-6pm (via Teams)
- NEW RESEARCH INTO LAWYER WELLBEING MAKES CASE FOR PROFESSION-WIDE CHANGE
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner 2021 – Shortlist announced!
- Bristol’s GL Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- LASPO Survey – University of Essex Law School
- Searching for the Will of Anthony Paul Mundy
- ED&I Coffee Morning – 22 October @ 9.30am
- Fighting for fairness for Junior Lawyers
- HMCTS Common Platform Case Management System Go-Live -Bristol early adopter courts
- South West Skills Survey – Weston College and Business Leader magazine
- Coaching offer to members from Luke Menzies Coaching
- Bristol + Bath LegalTech Survey – please complete!
- Shortlisting reputable software suppliers Pt 2 ” – Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Landmark Academy: Keeping training and development on the agenda
- Insight Legal Software
- Movers & Shakers
- Cyber security guidance and certification options – Warner McCall Resilience
- Helping the legal sector build resilience to cyber threats – WMR Report on recent event
- LAWCARE AND ACADEMICS LAUNCH ‘FIT FOR LAW’ TO COMBAT STRESS IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION
- Bristol Bus Boycott 1963 – funding request for film which led to racial discrimination legislation
- VWV News!
- IT Help please! Are you upgrading equipment?
- Wessex Searches introduces Lawyer Checker’s Account and Entity Screen – Special Introductory December offer!
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2019
- SRA Handbook Guidance -Freelance Solicitors and unregulated entities.
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner – 2019 Shortlisted Nominees!
- Bristol Giving Day 9th October
- What are your innovation challenges? UWE and WECA are collecting info to support their work – fill in the survey now!
- Corporate Members 2022
- Are you a disabled person, or someone with a long-term medical condition working in, aspiring to work in (e.g. in training), or retired from the legal profession? If so, this questionnaire is for you!
- BITCOIN IN DIVORCE
- PLEASE DON’T “HELP” US DRAFT OUR JOINT STATEMENTS
- THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF BRINGING YOUR FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT TO A MEDIATION
- Bristol Law Society welcomes Nine Feet Tall as sponsors
- Private Client Conference – SAVE THE DATE 4th July
- The Law Society Criminal Legal Aid Petition – sign up!
- BLS raise £5716.15 for Freewheelers Charity in 2018/19
- Costs in the SDT – Lessons for practitioners from the Leigh Day case
- Newly Qualified Evening of Celebration 2018
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2018
- Welcome from BLS President 2017/18 – Gary Lightwood
- BLS Annual Awards Dinner Winners 2017!
- Annual Awards Dinner 2017 – Shortlisted Candidates!
- BLS New President 2016/17- Becky Moyce
3PB Albion Chambers Ashfords Barcan + Kirby Beale & Co Bevan Brittan BLM Burges Salmon Clarke Willmott CMS CMNO DAC Beachcroft The Family Law Practice Foot Anstey (including Enable Law) Freeths Fussell Wright GL Law Guildhall Chambers Irwin Mitchell Solicitors Lyons Davidson Marc White & Co Meade King Osborne Clarke Paragon Costs Solutions Queen Square Chambers Royds Withy King Simmons … more
Excerpt from the article: How Bristol’s oldest companies are still thriving after more than 100 years in business They include the city’s last-surviving chocolate maker a wine merchant and a tannery. Why do some companies struggle to survive beyond a year while others flourish for hundreds? Although more than 90 per cent of small companies in Britain will survive one … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting rooms including a suite of mediation rooms are conveniently located in the centre between the Waterfront Area and the Old City in a modern building situated on the corner of … more
Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
Featured around our website...
Bristol Law Society is a private members’ local law society of about 4500 which represents and supports the local legal community. Membership is renewable annually and is open to all … more
Please note that Bristol Law Society no longer provide a recruitment agency service to local firms and individuals. We now offer the following recruitment solutions: Branded Direct Jobs Board Advertising … more
Please note that the BLS office is shut to members at present as we continue to work from home during the pandemic. Bristol Law Society’s suite of conference and meeting … more
A new report from Whitecap Consulting, conducted with support from key regional stakeholders, has found impressive levels of LegalTech activity, capability and employment across legal service providers, tech firms and … more