|Connectr’s interactive Lunch & Learn Workshop is curated for those within the Financial and Professional Services Sector and will uncover 3 under-utilised tools that your organisation can use to drive progression and retention of your brilliant diverse talent.
There is currently severe lack of equal progression opportunity within the sector for underrepresented talent groups. Those from lower socio-economic groups take 25% longer to progress, despite no evidence of poorer performance. For individuals who also identify as being from Black heritage, this increases to a shocking 32%.
This reality needs to be addressed. Join industry experts, Damien Shieber, Head of Culture & Experience at Santander and Richard Rowntree, Managing Director at Paragon Bank, to explore the key tools to drive equal progression for ‘unlocked’ talent groups within the UK’s Financial and Professional Services. Connectr will also share how your organisation can join the new industry membership body for boosting diversity in the sector, launching on 20th May.
- Digital Workshop- The 3 under-utilised tools for progressing and retaining diverse talent – 9 June
- Bristol Legal Service – 5th October 2022
- Bristol Legal Sector Community Engagement Group – Ukraine Fundraiser! 19th May!
- Law Society Lawyers with Disabilities Division Summer Social – 15 June
- Lawyers with Disabilities Division – Reasonable Adjustments Roundtable 25th May
- Lloyds Bank fraud webinar – Helping to protect your business from cyber fraud
- Succession in Law – Planning for the Future Virtual Roundtable – 7th June
- Fire Risk Assessments at the “Threshold” – Regulatory webinar 15th June
- Commercial Litigation “Security for Costs” webinar 24th May
- Wellbeing Conference 17th May – invitation extended to BLS members
- Commercial Litigation “Security for Costs” webinar 24th May – STD
- Best Practice Complaint Handling with the Legal Ombudsman on 10th May
- E-scooters, a wobbly way forward with St John’s Chambers on 6th July
- Lawyers and Litigants in Person webinar with 3PB on 4th May
- Bristol JLD 2022 Annual Ball
- 2022 Bristol Legal Walk – Save The Date
- Coffee and conversation – disability forum, 22nd April @8.30am
- ICAEW West of England Business Dinner – 5 May 2022
- Watch ‘How small law firms can compete and overcome today’s challenges’ webinar on demand!
- Webinar Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Landmark Academy: Keeping training and development on the agenda