Wellbeing & Networking Event
Date: Thursday 16 May, 6pm – 8pm
Venue: Burges Salmon, One Glass Wharf, Bristol BS2 0ZX
Cost: No charge
Burges Salmon is delighted to be collaborating with The Bristol Law Society for our Wellbeing and Networking event on Thursday 16 May.
As a qualifying or qualified solicitor, we understand that you will be seeking to align your professional aspirations with your wellbeing. We know as you further your career and focus on your professional development, the balance between work and life can become increasingly challenging. It is important to continually invest in your wellbeing, to enable you to reach your fullest potential in the work place and at home.
At Burges Salmon, we believe every individual’s wellbeing is important to feel successful and be successful.
Join Burges Salmon, the Bristol Law Society and your fellow cohort of Bristol solicitors on Thursday 16 May from 6pm to hear advice from our speakers on how to properly nurture your wellbeing; with drinks and networking to follow.
- Ben Morris, Employee Relations Manager at DAC Beachcroft. Ben is an accredited Mental Health First Aid instructor with MHFA England and NLP Master Practitioner.
- Gavin Hooper, Learning and Development Specialist at Burges Salmon. With almost a decade of previous experience, Gavin has significant understanding of the importance of Wellbeing in supporting people in the workplace.
- 6pm – 6.30pm – Arrival & pre-talk drinks
- 6.30pm – 7.15pm – Talk by Ben Morris and Gavin Hooper
- 7.15pm – 8pm – Networking, drinks and canapés.
Please register your interest to attend by clicking this link and let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may require to attend. For further information, please contact Victoria Lewton:
Tel: 0117 307 6942
Open to NQ – 4 PQE Solicitors, however if you’re a trainee and would like to understand what your future at Burges Salmon could look like, please sign up to attend the event.