SRA Innovate – Bristol resources from recent meeting
Innovation: Making business ideas a reality
6 June 2023
How legal services are provided is always evolving and law firms increasingly have the opportunity to be at the forefront of these changes. We are seeing greater use of artificial intelligence in other areas of public life and some of it will begin to be seen in legal services.
Watch our free on-demand innovation event to get insight into the challenges and opportunities. Find out how other law firms are already using a range of innovation and technology to expand their reach and drive their businesses forward.
Through interactive panels sessions you’ll get to hear about and discuss real life examples on new ways to better serve your clients and run your business more efficiently. Learn how bringing in new ideas can make your business both more efficient and resilient to a changing legal services market.
Topics will include:
- Effective use of both legal and everyday consumer tech.
- How to get the best from existing software and IT.
- The role artificial intelligence or new technologies could have in your business.
- The potential for innovation beyond technology, including hybrid and new ways of working for both your staff and clients.
- How we can help you overcome perceived barriers to innovation and introducing new technology.