For over 250 years, Lloyds Bank is proud to have served the people, businesses and communities of Britain, including Bristol.
With over 1,000 high street branches, award-winning online, mobile and telephone banking services, supported by a network of Commercial Banking and Private Banking relationship managers across England and Wales, Lloyds Bank is one of the UK’s leading retail and commercial banks serving millions of customers, every day.
We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services shaped to suit individual needs, from current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans, credit cards, private banking and wealth management services. We are the UK’s biggest provider of start-up finance for small businesses. Through a network of over a hundred commercial banking offices, we provide support to UK businesses, from SMEs to large corporates and financial institutions.
For our legal sector clients, we have a specialist banking services offering, with a range of products and services designed to meet your needs, including:
- Client accounts - Maximise returns and comply with SRA Account Rule with our choice of virtual and traditional client money accounts.
- Lending - We offer funding to support a variety of business goals including expanding your practice, taking on new partners, and the funding of your professional indemnity insurance.
- Cards for solicitors - Create both physical and virtual cards to manage business costs related to specific matters to support cash flow and minimize time for reconciliation.
- APIs – our APIs enable you to automate and simplify your business processes by digitising your payment submissions
- Car Choices with Lex Autolease - Car Choices brings Company Car, Personal Car Leasing and Green Salary Sacrifice together into a blended solution to meet the mobility needs of your employees, to benefit the planet and to help you to retain and attract talent.
Car Choices | Lex Autolease - Please contact Matthew Brook (contact details below) who can put you directly in touch with the SW team.